ESP Extended Surface Pleat Liquid Bag Filter
Due to labor and material shortages, the current lead time for filter bags is about 5 weeks.
If you have a time sensitive delivery issue, please call us to look at alternatives or expediting options.
Our Filtersource.com branded ESP Extended Surface Pleat bag filter is designed for high dirt holding capacity and high flow. This is achieved by pleating two layers of nominal felt to create a pre-filter & final-filter layer inside a standard Size #2 bag filter.
Under normal operating conditions this bag should provide ~ 4X the life of a standard nominal bag. The longer life reduces change-out frequency, therefore increasing product throughput and reducing downtime and disposal costs. No need for equipment modification as the ESP will fit most standard Size #2 strainer baskets.
This product is sold in case quantities only, each case contains 12 bags.
- Micron Ratings from 1 to 100
- Wide Chemical Compatibility
- Polypropylene and Polyester materials meet FDA regulations for food contact under CFR21, Section 177.1520
- Silicone-free construction
- Choice of Steel Ring or Plastic Flange
- Handles on all bags
- Food and Beverage
- Chemical Processing
- Paints, Inks, Resins and Coatings
- Municipal Water Treatment
- Industrial Water Treatment
- Pulp and Paper
- Lubricants, Metalworking Fluids