TefTEC Membrane Filter Cartridges
TefTEC cartridge filters are constructed with naturally hydrophobic PTFE membrane and polypropylene support layers and components. These economical PTFE membrane cartridge filters provide superior hydrophobicity as compared to polypropylene filters commonly used in compressed air applications, making it ideally suited for utility as well as tank vent applications, without the higher costs of the typical PTFE filter.
- High surface area, single-layer construction provides superior flow rates and minimizes filtration system size.
- 100% Flushed with 18 MΩ -cm DI water and integrity tested.
- Filters are manufactured, flushed, tested and packaged in an ISO Class 7 Cleanroom Environment.
- Each filter element stamped with pore size, lot and serial number for identification and traceability.
- Complete qualification guide available.
- Media: Expanded PTFE membrane
- Inner core, end caps, cage: Polypropylene
- Gaskets/O-Rings: Buna-n, EPDM, Silicone, Viton, PTFE encapsulated Viton, PTFE (gasket only)
- Micron Ratings: 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.45, 1.0um
- USP Class VI: Meets USP Class VI Biological Test for Plastics
- FDA Listed Materials: All materials comply with FDA Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations Sections 174.5, 177.1520, and 177.1550 as applicable for food and beverage contact
- Aggressive chemicals
- Strong acids/bases
- Tank Vents
- Compressed gases
- Hot DI water
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Fermentation air